BetaVet BetaDrench is a 100% Natural Herbal product - Absolutely safe to use with Nil withholding for meat or eggs being produced for human consumption.
Herbal Drench Formula One
- Scientifically formulated for naturally based farming and lifestyle operations designed to aid in the maintenance of intestinal health in livestock and poultry
- Clinically trialled at Massey University (2009)
CONTENTS: Each 20ml dose contains herbal extracts equivalent to dried:
- Wormwood herb (Artemisia absinthium) 600mg
- Black Walnut green hulls (Juglans nigra) 640mg
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora molmol) 1880mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Clove Oil (Eugenia carophyllate) 100mg
- Contains ethanol and purified water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Recommended dose: Use standard drench gun, can be added to feed or water
- Lambs 20-40kg 10ml
- Goats 30-50kg 20ml
- Sheep 50-100kg 20ml
- Calves 50-100kg 20ml
- Animals 100kg plus 30 ml
- Poultry 1-2ml per bird added to mash or see our preferred instructions as below for dosing through drinking water.
- Dose daily for 3-4 consecutive days. A follow up dose 2 weeks later for 3-4 days may be advisable for poor conditioned animals/birds.
- Maintenance dose monthly for 3-4 consecutive days
- Contraindicated during pregnancy
- Nil Withholding
- Nil withholding period in animals / poultry for human consumption.
Recommended dosages: Poultry
Simply add 10mls to 1L of fresh drinking water - for best results, dose for 3-4 days as required. A follow-up dose two weeks later may be necessary for tail enders (to break cycle).
Store below 30C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
For animal treatment.
If symptoms persist seek veterinary advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.